If it's Tuesday, this must be....

Ok, so I have finally been able to spend some time in SL, as RL has begun to settle down a bit. SHEESH!

Anyway, I am sure many of you have seen the new "Showcase" tab in the Search button, Right?!!!

Well, I have been checking some of the sites out, and I have to say, I REALLY like this search feature.

There is critiera to get your site onto this list, and that can be found right here: Showcase FAQ

I have been bouncing around to different entries, and I have to say, I have been pretty impressed with many of them. People are creating some VERY amazing places!

Now, I have to warn you, I have had some interesting experiences also, which I will write about a bit later, cause they led me down an interesting path, but overall, its been a VERY fun little trip, down that Showcase list.

Anyway, if you are standing around, either by yourself, or with some friends, trying to figure out what to DO today..(remember those days? When you sat around with your friends, and tried to find something FUN to do?)..Take a walk down the Showcase list. I don't think you will be disappointed!

Till next time
0 Responses