Time flys..when you are having fun!

Hello again everybody!

January has been an absolutly crazy month for me..both in SL and in RL. I would have to say it has been a good month though.

Part of that craziness...has to do with my previous blog post, specifically regarding ROLE magazine.

Shortly after the January issue was published, a call went out for new writers. I took and chance..and submitted my application. Fortune smiled on me, because they seemed to like my writing, and hired me on.

I was both excited and scared about this new challenge. I have written much over my life...mostly for myself, but some for other peoples reading.

So...for better or for worse..here it is.

ROLE Magazine Feb 09

I am on page 78

I have lots that I have been working on this last month, so be prepared for many more blog entries coming up.

In the meantime...go read the magazine!

Till next time.
0 Responses