Freeze Frame! (Click Click)

Wow what a day!

I have had an idea rolling around in my head for a couple of months now.  Today, it finally all gelled together!

One of the things that drives me nuts is that when I want to do a picture in Second Life, I always have to scroll through the windlight settings to find something that I think looks good.  That takes FOREVER!

On top of that, I am a very visual person, so I have to SEE what the settings look like. Which I know is kinda redundant, but the process is laborious, and painstaking.

I have been trying to figure out a way to make a catalog, or a gallery of pictures showing what different windlight settings look like.  I have been mulling around how I would sort them. Would I have them inworld?  on my computer?  all these little details.

Well today, while talking to Rylan, it all came together.

Here is what I came up with folks!




It's a blog where people can post their Second Life pictures, and all the information about how they created that picture.  Information would include locations, windlight settings, graphics details, and any other information they would like to share with people.

I hope to have a picture on there of all the different windlight settings at some point, and I am going to strive to label things in a way that people can find a specific setting easily.

If you have a pictures you would like to share, please check out the site to see how to submit it.

If you have a blog of your own, please consider adding it to your blog roll.

I will be adding sites to it myself as soon as possible.

Please let me know what you think of this!  If you have suggestions about improving the site, please let me know that also!

I hope you get something out of it.  I am pretty sure I will!

Now go out there, and TAKE THOSE PICTURES!

*hugs






0 Responses