Big Announcement!

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, I have something that I want to share with all of you!

No, it's not that I am really a woman in RL (shocker, I know).  It's about a project that I have been working on recently.  It's something I have been thinking about doing for a while, and it has finally all come together.

It is still a bit rough around the edges, but I have been sharing it with a few friends, and they have been giving me some great feedback, and a very positive response overall.  So I am announcing it to the world, sorta speak..:)

Here it is!  My latest blog/website...

SecondBodies.com

The goal of this site is multi-fold.  The two main objectives is to have a place where people can share the hard work they have done on thier avatars in Second Life.  The second main objective is to have a place where people can browse through different looks, and have information regarding how it was made, so they can learn about new items, new shops, and/or new skills!  The focus will be just on the avatar itself, and parts to make it what it is.

On the topic of the second objective.  I have been getting some great response so far from the women, but I REALLY want this to be a good resource for men also.   So I need a bit of help on this front.

Ladies, if you have a man in your life and/or you have men you know in Second Life that have a look you like, please encourage them to submit an entry!  You might even make a fun night out of it to help them take the pictures (hint hint).

As you already know, men usually are not big shoppers, and are basically visual creatures.  One of my hopes for this site is to give men a place where they can see what is available out in the world.

Anyway, as far as announcements go, I know this is a bit unconventional. But then again, I am a bit unconventional.

Please take a look at the site and let me know what you think!  There is still work to be done on it for sure, but it has been coming along nicely I think.

I would also like to thank EVERYBODY that has already submitted, and is planning on submitting a post.  I have been overwhelmed with the responce so far (in a very good way), so THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!

I now return you to your regularly scheduled SL wednesday evening.
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Congrats on the new site! I think it's a great idea! *hugs*


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Hello Aldwyn :-) This is a wonderful idea. I know a few guys in SL who might be willing to contribute, shall I contact you in-world, or did you wanna IM me... or...?

    And of course I'd be happy to be your first Neko girl... but I do know Neko guys too so you could touch on that community while still increasing the guy count, hehe.

    Also, via Arcadia's blog, I heard you had considered a tattoo showcase, and I just wanted to let you know about the Tattoo Store Resource page I have on my blog... it could make a helpful companion to your research, if nothing else! I won't spam this comment by including it, as I'm guessing you can find it on your own. :-)

    Helpfully yours,
    Stacia Villota


  3. Hi Stacia!

    Thank for your comments!

    I have actually made a catagory on the secondbodies.com website for tattoos. So you can sort through entries by men's tattoos and womens tattoos.

    You are more than welcome to contact me inworld anytime, or email me at aldwynzanz@gmail.com

    Have a fantastic day!