Lazy/Buzy Times!

I don't know about you, but I seem to spend a lot of time, just standing around in SL.

I don't mean that in a bad way, but I talk to people...A LOT! Or I am doing something either in my inventory, with scripts, writing notecards to people offline, or working on something in RL that may PERTAIN to SL, but not really DOING anything in SL at that particular time.

For a while I was content with just standing around, because really...its NOT like my legs are gonna get tired, right?

Well, I got bored with that, so I decided to find some nice chairs for my place. That worked pretty well. But I am not always AT my place, when I have ...um...idle time?

So, I made sure I had some good SIT animations in my AO, so if I happen to be someplace else I could just grab a seat...and rest *grins.

That works out pretty well, but recently I have been kinda feeling a bit bored with just sitting. I have been feeling that I wanted something a bit more.

So, as I tend to do, I was browsing XSTREET and came across this GREAT little item. It's an attachment...that allows you to JUGGLE! Yes, thats right...JUGGLE! I am having such a BLAST with it! And you don't even have to worry bout REZ rights, cause...(drum roll please)..Its an attachment!





This little toy was created by Sway Dench. As I always do, I tracked down her shop, which was filled with some FABULOUS animations, and animated furniture. It really caught my eye, because there are some things there that I could totally see myself using...for those times, when I am not DOING anything in SL, but still want to be doing more than just standing around, or sitting in a chair.

I will let you discover the other great stuff she has over at her shop, which is located HERE.

You can find the juggling attachment there, and on XSTREET HERE..

btw, the juggling set, both balls and bowling pins, is only $150 lindens on XSTREET. Just a deal, for a little harmless fun!

Now go add a little MORE fun...to your SL!

P.S. btw...some GREAT gift ideas over at this shop, so before you give up...check out Sway's Shops!
2 Responses
  1. I can think of tons more things u could be doing with all that *free* time Mr Zanzibar!!


  2. I don't think I said I had "free" time...more of time that my avatar is not doing much.

    Big difference...:)

    (ponders for a moment)

    Might sharing a few ideas for those "free" times? If they do arise?