Seems only fair...

There is a small...um...challenge, contest, fun little game going around on many of the fashion blogs, bout "What's in your bag!". Given that I don't HAVE a bag, I kinda felt left out.

So, I decided to extend the fun, to a "What's in your pockets!" game.

So here is what is in MY pockets.




1) Two sets of keys...cause..I drive two cars.

2) Two Flash drives...cause I have more stuff than fits on one flash drive

3) Leatherman. Cause you never know what tool you will need.

4) Chewing gum.

5) Wallet that is soo old, that I will not even open it up to show you. I just hate shopping for wallets!

6) Sprint Wireless Cell card, for those times when I just cannot find a land ISP.

7) Pile of paperwork, receipts and notes that I REALLY need to go through, and probably will after I am done with this post.

Now, aren't you glad you know?

Who is next!
5 Responses
  1. Sometimes I think it would be easier to be a guy! (from your bunny-eating friend...shhhhhhhhhh)


  2. Sometimes I think you are right Rylan (BUNNN-EEEHHH!). It is easier on guys in a lot of ways.

    BUT..

    we have our own issues to deal with...trust me.

    Thanks for reading...and the comment!


  3. oh yeah...guy issues...those are always fun...lol...we each have something...oh, I added you to my lists too! Mr. Model!


  4. SHHHHHH!

    that is a SECRET identity!