You ever notice....

...how a new haircut, can make you walk with a new spring in your step?

Doesn't have to be a haircut either...but something that makes you "feel" like you look good....which can actually translate, into "feeling" good.

Nobody likes to admit that looking good...makes you feel good. But, hate to break it too you all, especially you guys, it does! I don't seem to have that problem.

I LIKE looking good. And when I feel like I look good...I feel a bit more confident in my daily activities.

I know that for example...when I get my hair cut in RL...I feel a bit better...I know I look better than all shaggy...so I feel a bit better (not counting all the damn hair that ALWAYS gets into my shirt).

So maybe I should not be surprised...that if I change my avatar, or get a new shirt, jeans, or a cool pair of shoes inworld...that my avatar seems to walk with a bit of a stronger strut than normal.

(I am gonna tell you a secret...guys primp just as much as girls do. We just don't like to talk about it)

And you know what else? Other people notice also. Sometimes I wonder if its the new clothes, the new hair, the new shoes..OR..just that I am liking how I look..so my energy is different.

People that know me, will notice new hair...or even a new outfit...and women..god love'em...will notice new shoes...:)

But I think it mostly has to do with the energy. If you feel good...you put out good energy. So why not do something that makes you feel good, everyday!

I say, get some new hair, a new shirt, new jeans...or some new shoes. Hell, get a new gun, a new car, boat, plane..whatever turns you on! It's one of the wonderful things about his crazy little world. You can get stuff, for really not A LOT of currency, relative to RL....and trust me...you WILL get that same "Damn...I look GOOD!" feeling from a sharp looking avatar, as you do in RL.

Put a little more spring in your step today! Indulge yourself a little bit.

I will add a little note for the guys. New toys are great...but I would recommend...getting a woman who you know has good taste...to go shopping with you. You have to like HER taste in what she buys for herself, and also stay within a style YOU like, but ask for advice. I promise you...you will NOT be sorry. Put the ego away...the benefits...will be enormous!

Talk to you soon!
2 Responses
  1. has some gorgeous girl been taking u shopping??


  2. hmmm...are you hinting that I might not be able to shop for myself?

    (hangs his head down)

    ok...I admit it...I had some help

    but...she IS the best!

    What can I say...:)