BOOBS...

Got your attention? Of course I do! lol

Before I start, I just want to thank Al for letting me do this...for giving me the opportunity to still blog, but without my ever notorious need to be perfect and obsessive. Just you watch, I'll take over his blog in 2-3 days! j/k! Thank you for believing in me.
Now, let's get to it...let's talk BOOBS! Cause, OMG, that's all I've been hearing about lately! If you have been living under a rock, which, in a way, I kinda have...but, even I heard about the new Emerald Viewer release and this whole option of jiggly boobs! I'm not even going to get into my opinion of the viewer, but I have one. To get an idea of different viewers, take a look a couple of posts down...Al did another fantastic job reviewing! Anyway, oh yes...boobs...so, listen ladies...if you're IMing him and it's taking him a few minutes longer to respond than usual...it doesn't necessarily mean that he is IMing someone else (although, it might be the case,) but, if he is using Emerald, he's staring at your boobs. Don't take offense, we have them for a reason, and in SL, we know what it's for *wink*
Another observation I've made lately, prior to this "jiggly boob" epidemic is that designers have been making GREAT progress in the area of cleavage. Exciting news, right?! Well,yes, you see Laqroki has released a cleavage option that you wear, not much different than that shading one of the past (the name escapes me at the moment, and I'm not going to obsess or stress about it.) The positive to this option is that they made it to shade their skins perfectly, the negative is that it takes a clothing layer. I like to wear tats...please don't make me choose between my tats and my boobs. There is no winner there.
Both Belleza and League have skins that give you the cleavage option in their actual skins! Yes, exciting and VERY well done. I'm sure there are more, and if you know of them, please share! I was obsessed with my boobs before, I am obsessed even more so now. Maybe next time I'll talk nipples, because they need some attention! <3
5 Responses
  1. the perfect way to launch your return!

    and I will say it again, DAMN those look real!


  2. Gabby McCullough Says:

    I LOVE the Belleza cleavage option so much!! Genius to put it right on the skin!


  3. ~Fin Says:

    ( . ) ( . ) <---- O.o
    ~Fin


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Looks like a gorgeous location for a photoshoot. Where did you go?


  5. *perks up her boobs, yeah they do look fab!*

    Gabby - I KNOW, especially this latest release...A-MA-ZING.

    Fin - cute

    Anon - you can see background? or do you mean from my other flickr photo?...I broke into a friend's place...so, can't give out the location...I'm sure he'd LOVE it if I did!

    Thanks everyone :)