Endless Summer

As I blogged about a little while ago, I have been making lots of changes to my Second Life.  Some were not voluntary, but most of them are and I have been having a ball with them!

I decided that not only did I need a new place, but also that summer shall never end in my world.  I don't care what the calendar says, SUMMER shall reign in my world!

So with that in mind, I started shopping for a tropical island that I could hide from the reality of winter on.  Funny thing is, it did not take me long to find the PERFECT spot.

I found myself a tropical island that is surrounded by water (I know, an island by definition is surrounded by water so shush), and has TONS of open space and water to play with some new toys I have indulged in (there will be a blog post on those later).

So with the land aquired, I needed a new dwelling!  This SIM has some specific covenants in keeping with the tropical theme, so I had to really look around.

As I have said before, when I am shopping for something, I usually do not have a specific "thing" in mind, but I do know when I have found exactly what I am looking for!

As with the land, my search really did not take that long.  I found exactly what I wanted, at a place I had never heard of before.

This is what I found (click for larger view).



It's called the MAALAEA from Tiki Tattoo, created by Hatzfeld Runo.

There were several homes that I just loved, but given the size of my island, I felt that this particular model suited it best.

It comes furnished with all the furniture you see in the following pictures.  Hatzfeld has done a wonderful job with the built in animations also!

Here are a few more shots of my new home (click on each picture for a larger view).














Tiki Tattoo also has a ton of great beach/tiki related stuff.   I will be going back to round out my beach front here shortly.

You definitly should swing by and take a look at what Hatzfeld has put together, you will not be disappointed!

Surfs Up!
0 Responses