We Use Botox

Look at us...we are ecstatic! Can't you tell? NO? It's cause he talked me into botox. *rolls her eyes*

I have a couple of those emote huds, but they look so unnatural (except when Cole is screaming for his life - those pics to come later!) Maybe, just maybe, there will be a way to add a smile, or an emote that looks a bit more real in the future?
Shockingly, I stood around and threw some clothes on. I figured a couple pics might be cool, since I really liked the way the look turned out!

Please don't expect some lavish write up about outfits. For now, those days are behind me (I never wrote "lavishly" anyway.) So, he's wearing a shirt from Aitui (I don't even know if I have the spelling correct.) He's also got on hair, tats, and jeans. Amazing! I am wearing the following since I know it's more important than his outfit:
hair:
<< Discord >> Prim Hair [ MIKAGE ] Black&Gray
bracelet:
:: Exodi :: Autumn Bracelet
blouse:
[LeeZu!] Valerie Blouse /rust
shoes:
[LeLutka]-TEESE shoes/darkred
scarf:
Maitreya Long Scarf * Sangria
bra:
[CoL] - Gift - Black Lacy Lingerie
jacket:
fri. - Military Jacket (Army)
pants:
fri. - Trousers (Khaki)
..~love me or leave me~..
0 Responses