An awesome SIM (or 3) to see!

Ok, I admit it, this blogging stuff is WAY to addicting! /me laughs...:)

So, I was reminded recently, of an awesome SIM I had visited a while ago, and at the time, it was only supposed to be around for a limited time, so I never gave it a second thought. But for some reason, when I was reminded of it, I decided to see if I could find it again.

So, after a few minutes of scrolling through WAY WAY to many landmarks, I FOUND IT! and went to check it out, again.

And...much to my surprise, it was still all there!

Now, you guys HAVE to go see this place.... It was done by AM Radio, and its amazing.

Here is a sample:



Now, this SIM part of a charitable fund raiser, for...um....*looks for his notes...grrr....Ah...there it is..ok...The Heifer International Charity. Details about it are at the SIM. They are selling some interesting stuff, to support this organization, so check that out too.

Now, after you have marveled over this SIM, there are some links to other SIMs up on the wall, that you should check out also. Here are some sample shots of THOSE:






(on the "The Quiet" SIM, you HAVE to check out INSIDE the house....such an amazing job on textures)

OK, so you all set to go? Here is how to get there.

Start here...

The Far Away

Then, if you can't find the links at the SIM, go to these SIM's next:

NMC Arts Lab

AND

The Quiet

HAPPY TPing!
0 Responses