So, lets talk about Sculptys!

So, I am wandering around, doing my thing, and I see this woman, with a VERY cool leather jacket on. So I ask her about it...cause I love leather jackets.

She tells me its from a Shop called Cubic Effects. So I TP over there...and start looking.

Now, I am by NO means a fashion expert, but these clothes are pretty amazing. The creator is mirai Jun, and I have to say..I was impressed.

Now, I came there looking for a jacket...and I did find it. Ended up getting some pants, and about 3 jackets, cause they were just VERY cool looking. These jackets are sculpty prim based, mostly, and the texturing on them is JUST amazing. VERY nice job mirai!



Now, as I am curious kinda guy, I started walking around the store, cause the build itself was catching my eye. The walls are using sculpted prims also, and have a very real look to them...but from a sculpted layout, and the textures. So I start walking up ramps, looking around...and that place just went on FOREVER!...:)

I kept walking up, looking around....it was like this place never ended! I finally made it to the top, and looked around.



I kinda peeked at the build, and looks like mirai did THAT too! Again...mirai..NICE JOB!

Why am I talking about this? well, when sculpted prims first came out, I knew right away that they were gonna change how Second Life looked forever. It has taken some time, but I am seeing them more and more, and watching the amazing talent that exists in this world, take things to a whole new level. Its been just astounding to watch.

From vehicles, to clothes, to buildings and many many other things.....this world that we travel around in, is constantly changing, improving, and looking more and more like RL...every day!

So, go by Cubic Effects, take a look around. You might end up with some VERY nice clothes, and a very nice little climb up to the top of her build!..:)

Adios!
0 Responses