Say HI! to the blogger virgin!

Well....HI THERE!

This is my first blog entry...EVER!

I have lots of plans for this blog, mostly cause I love to explore, and talk about Second Life, and have not had a place to really let it all out!

I plan on talking about ALL things Second Life, which will include places, toys, tools, vehicles, styles, ideas, thoughts, musings, rambles, and even the occasional tirade!..:)

Now, I know...this blog does not LOOK like much at the moment, but this also gives me an opportunity to practice and expand my html skills and such...so WOOHOO for me!

I might talk about me also, but not sure anybody really cares about that, or even if they will care to read this blog, but that is not the point, its a way for me to express my thoughts and ideas, and share what i find so fascinating about the incredible world called Second Life.

I am really looking forward to all this..:)

See you next time!
0 Responses