OK, my FIRST tool!

Hello again!

Ok, as I previously blogged, as I have been creating this avatar, I was thinking about what I use in my Second Life every day. What do I have on my screen all the time...

I have a couple of tools that I use everyday, and the first one I am gonna talk about is called MystiTools.

MystiTools, is a very small HUD that I have running all the time. It is basically a set of tools and options, that have been put together by Mystical Cookie.

I put my MystiTool in my upper right hand corner of my screen. MystiTool has LOTS of features, but here are the ones I use daily.

1. Radar: MystiTools radar notifies me in local IM (not in the menus, but in chat) when an avatar comes into chat range (more on radars in a later blog post..:) ). Its pretty convenient when I am walking around....watching chat..and to see who is around.

2. Idle Set: This little feature is wonderful. I can set it, and walk away from my computer for a while...and it keeps Second Life from logging me out. Its great for when you know the grid is having trouble, and if you log out, you are screwed.

3. Teleport History: This is a great way for me to find that wonderful spot I found YESTERDAY, but forgot to Landmark it. Great when shopping too!

4. Land Commands: A great way to control access to your land, banning griefers, etc, right from the menu!

5. Landmarks: I drag my most used Landmarks to this tool, and they are just a mouse click away! LOVE this feature!

and lots lots more!

I don't intend this to be a comprehensive review, just my notes on WHY this tool has become indispensable for me.

Now, you can get MystiTool both from SLExchange for $423 Lindens

OR

from Mystical's cute little shop in the Avendale Sim for $396 Lindens

(btw, if you look at the SLX link, it will show you ALOT about the tool also, many of the features are listed there)

She has some other interesting items in her shop, which I will probably talk about at some point in the future.

The Avendale SIM, by the way...is actually a very nice little sim, with several shops around it, even a fishing hole. Here are some pictures of some of the things I found:


Gotta Love some of the vehicles you find around Second Life!















AND ... whats a fire truck ... without the fire DOG!















This HUGE Teddy Bear was walking around, looking around, and even breathing ... VERY CUTE!















I have NO idea what this is ... but it looks VERY cool!















Ok, here is the info again.

MystiTool is available in the following locations:

SL Exchange for $423 Lindens

OR

Mystical's Shop for $396 Lindens

Till next time!
0 Responses