Getting a bit risque....

SO, as I mentioned earlier, I found a great shop, with some very cool clothes today.

As I was walking around the SIM that shop was in, I found another shop. This one had several sets of animation overrides (AO's) in it, plus a couple of photo poses. these types of poses are very popular with the photographers in SL, and there are some VERY good ones out there.

I glanced at them, and one in particular caught my eye. I mean REALLY caught my eye..:)

The name of the shop is TorridWear Animations, and its owned by Torrid Midnight.

There are lots of AO packs there, all for women. I just was checking things out, when I found this one photo pose...and HAD to have it.

Now, the pose itself, called *TorridWear* - Adore Pose Set 2, was only $150 lindens, and its COPY, so you COULD put them around your place, if you wanted.

There are a total of 5 photo poses in the shop, and you can get all of them for only $650 lindens, but I just wanted the one...:)

So, I was trying to figure out how to show this to ya'all, and lucky for me...*smirks...I was able to have a friend help me out.

SO, here is the pose...



Usually I don't like static poses...but this was good...:)

And guys....my friend REALLY liked it too! *smiles

Till next time!
0 Responses