Just a bit obsessed!

Ok, so I posted my first entry this morning, but I cannot get this idea out of my head.

What do I want to write about!....I have so many things that I want to get out, that I am beginning to feel overwhelmed with it...which is silly, cause its JUST a blog!..:)

Do I just start writing? Do I work on the LOOK of the blog? how much does the look matter? How much do I want to link my blog up to the blogosphere? How will I be received? if at all....

Anyway, I do know from my past experience, that actually writing down my thoughts...helps me process them, which is exactly what this blog is all about, a place for me to process stuff, and share a little of my experiences.

I don't necessarily want this blog to be just a personal diary, probably wont be MUCH of that anyway, but I have enjoyed Second Life for so long, and I have many many thoughts on it, and the things that are there, the places to be seen, the toys to play with, etc etc.

I just hope that its not TOOO boring to read!

Until next time (which may be 10 minutes, or may be a day...:) )
0 Responses