Ya know what.....

Ya know what just amazes me about Second Life?

Came home today, after a VERY busy weekend RL, and was just exhausted. Didn't really want to talk to anybody, or do much of anything. So I logged into Second Life, and just did a little bit of map jumping.

Was not really looking for anything, just kinda wandering. I did happen upon this nice little area, open to the public (I checked..:) ), which had some nice landscaping, and a campfire.

So I sat down, and was just vegging. Then, a thought crossed my mind. My dog Rocky would LOVE this place. So I pulled him out of inventory, and let him run around a bit.

Just so you know...this is Rocky



(I will be writing more about Rocky soon, cause he is just an AMAZING animal!)

Anyway, I just sat there, and watched Rocky run around, and check everything out. And it dawned on me...how relaxing it was...to just sit, and watch my dog explore! Now, I have done this Real Life also, and I have learned that Second Life can mimic Real Life in so many ways, but this was very interesting to me.

So, I just sat there, watching Rocky be ... well .. Rocky, and thinking about how extraordinary this world we are in really is.

It was soooo relaxing, to just sit by a virtual campfire, with my virtual avatar, and my virtual pet, and just be.



Just watching this, on my computer screen, actually helped me relax. I could imagine myself there. The sounds of the fire, and the woods around me. Just me and Rocky.

And THAT, is what is amazing to me. I was able to project myself into that place, and it was VERY nice! Talk about visualization!...:)

So, with that being said, I think I am gonna get BACK to that scene, and enjoy it a little bit more..before RL comes barging back!

Till next time!
0 Responses